To help all guests to the Sturgis rally with data in regards to Health and safety guide.
What To Do If You’re Stopped By The Police for safety purpose:
Be pleasant and deferential. Never knock a cop. This is rule one of the Health and safety guide.
Health and Safety Guide
- Remain quiet and responsible for your words, non-verbal communication, and feelings.
- Try not to get into a contention with the police.
- Keep in mind that, anything you say or do can be utilized against you.
- Keep your hands where the police can see them.
- Don’t Try to run. Try not to touch any cop.
- Try not to oppose, regardless of whether you trust you are honest.
- you should not Try to gripe on the scene or tell the police they’re wrong or that you will record a protestation.
- Try not to put forth any expressions in regards to the occurrence.
- Request a legal advisor promptly upon your capture.
- Keep in mind officers’ identification and watch auto numbers.
- Record all that you recollect ASAP.
Endeavor to discover witnesses and their names and telephone numbers. In this event that you are harmed, take photos of the wounds at the earliest opportunity. However, ensure you look for restorative consideration first. If you feel your rights have been disregarded, record a composed dissension with the police officer’s inside undertakings division of regular citizen objection board.
Sturgis Rally Accidents:
Three more deadly crashes have occurred at the past year’s Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, as indicated by Rally Tally release from the South Dakota Highway Patrol.
Sturgis Rally Emergencies
The accompanying data was produced into a flyer by the South Dakota Office of Emergency Management and the Black Hills Area County Emergency Manager. You may discover these leaflets at Rally-accommodating organizations, thruway rest stops, and Rally campgrounds. We urge you to print this page out and give a duplicate to every individual from your gathering just on the off chance that there are a crisis and a genuine requirement for the data that takes after.
Black Hills area hospitals:
949 Harmon St
Sturgis, SD 57785
Northern Hills General Hospital
61 Charles Street
Rapid City (57701)
Rapid City Regional Hospital
353 Fairmont Blvd.